Being a Healthcare oriented organizations means providing value wherever possible, at LAC Healthcare Solutions, we actively strive to find nationwide opportunities in which the healthcare industry can further develop and find resilience during crisis.
Our CEO, Gabriel Nieves, COO, Diana Nieves, MD, and many of our operational staff were born and raised in Puerto Rico. Our commitment to startup grants is inspired and motivated by the amount of talent, ready to work, found in Puerto Rico that currently sits idle or works abroad.
“The amount of talent nurtured by the prestigious and recognized University of Puerto Rico is unparalleled. On different areas of the island, there lays, unlimited untapped workforce potential that unfortunately seldom gets recognized.” says Gabriel Nieves, CEO of LAC Healthcare Solutions. He adds, “We look forward to providing capital to individuals in the island who are currently developing solutions and tools for the further development of an industry in dire need (Healthcare).”
Our process for choosing the best business grant comes down to three things:
- The type of business you have
- The needs of your business
- What you want for the future of your business
- Winners of the PRSG are also eligible for nationwide grants opportunities offered by LAC Healthcare Solutions
- While the grant amount starts at $10,000, promising and successful candidates can receive up to $200,000 in additional funding.
- The application process is simple and committee decisions are scheduled for the 15th of every month.
Application Submission Process
We review application and decide based on a variety of traditional business metrics, yet for this particular grant, additional weight will be added for startups actively focused on developing solutions and tools for the healthcare industry, even is profitability is limited.
Business Plan Elements
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Forecasts
- Operations Plan
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Key Contributors
Personal Statement for Individuals Applying
- Why is developing this solution/tool important to you?
- What inspired to get into healthcare?
- What is your experience leading a team?
- Where were you born and where did you go to school?
- Who has important in your journey?
- What is the long-term impact you would like to have on the world?
- What are your short-terms plans to get there?
- What have you done already in this respect?
Resume, Social Media Profiles, and Contact Information
Since we leave it up to applicants to decide on how they want to structure their submissions, we would like to know more details about who exactly is submitting the application and what they are like.