Vegetarian Acid Resistant Enteric Empty Capsules, Size 0
The PH level of the small intestines, which is approximately 7, triggers the decomposition of the capsule in an average transit time of 45-55 minutes.
Capsule ingredients are carefully sourced, GMO-free, hypoallergenic, free of preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates, ethylene oxide, or sulfites. Made only from vegetable cellulose and purified water.
Vegetarian Acid Resistant Enteric Empty Capsules Packaged in:
- Eco Hanging Bags use EarthFirst® PLA film from Ingeo™
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) and DIN Certco under ASTM 6400 and EN 13432.
- Made from Plants!
- Lactic Acid from plants is used to create the material Polylactide (PLA)
- Certified Compostable
- FDA approved for direct food contact
- High Clarity
- 1.2 Mil thickness
- Meets ASTM D6400 & EN 13432
LAC Healthcare Solutions – Life-Science Products, Disposable Medical Supplies, Capsules: Gelatin, Vegan Capsules, Flavored Capsules, Pet Friendly Capsules, & Accessories, Diabetic Supplies, Syringes, Needles, and Oral Dispensers, and Personal Care Supplies.