UltiGuard VetRx U-100 Diabetic Syringes
UltiGuard Innovative Dispense & Dispose Container filled with 100 Premium Quality UltiCare Vet Rx U-100 Diabetic Syringes.
U-100 diabetic syringes are used to give medication to dogs and cats. These specific syringes are meant for the medicines with a concentration of 100 units per mL and differ from the U-40 syringes meant for medication with a concentration of 40 units/mL.
To choose between the two different sizes, it is essential to factor how much medication is given in each dose and choose the smallest sizeable to incorporate the total amount in one syringe. Since these syringes come with needles, you must also select the product based on the gauge and length of the hand.
UltiGuard VetRx U-100 Diabetic Syringes Features:
- All in One Unit: Dispense and Dispose of Syringes in one convenient container
- Safety: Tamper-proof container keeps needles securely enclosed
- Convenient, Ready-to-Use
Works in 3 easy steps:
- Remove one package of syringes
- After use, place syringe one at a time into the roller at top
- Turn the knob until needle drops into container