Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Coverall Large Apparel, CTL417CS, Large
Height in Feet (cm): approx. 5’5″ (165cm) to 5’10” (178cm)
Weight in Pounds (kg): approx. 140 lb (64kg) to 200 lb (91kg)
Lakeland CleanMaxTM garments provide the comfort, quality and protection you expect,
all backed by our 30+ years as a manufacturer of cost-effective disposable protective apparel.
CleanMaxTM garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding.
This increases seam strength and provides a better barrier from particulates than simple serged seams.
CleanMaxTM Clean Sterile garments are sterile to a sterility assurance level of 10-6 SAL,
and are compatible with ISO Class 4-8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments.
These disposable, single-use cleanroom compatible, gamma compatible cleanroom garments are recommended for:
Cleanroom operations that manufacture toxic chemicals or biologics
Start-up cleanroom operations (i.e. universities, etc.)
Compounding Pharmacies complying with USP 797 and USP 800
Protection from any liquids or bodily fluids
Coverall has zipper closure, tunneled elastic on wrists (with thumb loops), ankles, and back half of waist.
Garments have Irradiation Sterilization.
Lakeland CleanMaxTM Apparel Features:
- Chemical Penetration Resistance to oils, bleach and 50% Sodium Hydroxide
- Resistant to blood and body fluid penetration
- Resistant to viral penetration
- Resistant to Blood Borne Pathogens
- IEST-RP-CC003 Category I Particle Cleanliness
- Latex and Silicone Free
- Compatible with ISO Class 4 -8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments
- individually packaged and protective outer bag for ante areasClean Sterile Features:
• Certificate of Radiation included
• Gamma radiation indicator dots on each package
• IPA resistant inkLAC Healthcare Solutions carries Sterile and Disposable Laboratory Supplies, Medical Supplies, Research Chemicals and Oils.