Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Coverall Apparel CTL417CS, Medium
Height in Feet (cm): 5’2″ (157cm) to approx. 5’7″ (171cm)
Weight in Pounds (kg): 125 lb (57kg) to approx. 160 lb (73kg)
Lakeland CleanMaxTM garments provide the comfort, quality, and protection you expect,
all backed by our 30+ years as a manufacturer of cost-effective disposable protective apparel.
CleanMaxTM garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding.
This increases seam strength and provides a better barrier from particulates than simple serged seams.
Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Coverall garments are sterile to a sterility assurance level of 10-6 SAL
and are compatible with ISO Class 4-8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments.
These disposable, single-use cleanroom compatible, gamma compatible cleanroom garments are recommended for:
Cleanroom operations that manufacture toxic chemicals or biologics
Start-up cleanroom operations (i.e. universities, etc.)
Compounding Pharmacies complying with USP 797 and USP 800
Protection from any liquids or bodily fluids
Coverall has a zipper closure, tunneled elastic on wrists (with thumb loops), ankles, and the back half of the waist.
Garments have Irradiation Sterilization.
Lakeland CleanMaxTM Apparel Features:
- Chemical Penetration Resistance to oils, bleach, and 50% Sodium Hydroxide
- Resistant to blood and body fluid penetration
- Resistant to viral penetration
- Resistant to Blood Borne Pathogens
- IEST-RP-CC003 Category I Particle Cleanliness
- Latex and Silicone Free
- Compatible with ISO Class 4 -8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments
- Individually packaged and protective outer bag for ante areasClean Sterile Features:
• Certificate of Radiation included
• Gamma radiation indicator dots on each package
• IPA resistant inkLAC Healthcare Solutions carries Sterile and Disposable Laboratory Supplies, Medical Supplies, Research Chemicals, and Oils.