Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Boot Cover CTL903CS, X-Large
Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Boot Cover X-Large Size Recommended for:
Height in Feet (cm): 5’7″ (171cm) to approx. 6’2″ (188cm)
Weight in Pounds (kg): 150 lb (68kg) to approx. 220 lb (100kg)
Lakeland CleanMaxTM garments provide the comfort, quality, and protection you expect, all backed by our 30+ years as a manufacturer of cost-effective disposable protective apparel. CleanMaxTM garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding. This increases seam strength and provides a better barrier from particulates than simple serged seams.
CleanMaxTM Clean Sterile garments are sterile to a sterility assurance level of 10-6 SAL and are compatible with ISO Class 4-8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments.
These disposable, single-use cleanroom compatible, gamma compatible cleanroom garments are recommended for:
- Cleanroom operations that manufacture toxic chemicals or biologics
- Start-up cleanroom operations (i.e. universities, etc.)
- Compounding Pharmacies complying with USP 797 and USP 800
- Protection from any liquids or bodily fluids
Boot Cover has tunneled elastic top, 19″ high, and non-skid PVC sole. Garments have Irradiation Sterilization.
Lakeland CleanMaxTM Apparel Features:
- Chemical Penetration Resistance to oils, bleach, and 50% Sodium Hydroxide
- Resistant to blood and body fluid penetration
- Resistant to viral penetration
- Resistant to Blood Borne Pathogens
- IEST-RP-CC003 Category I Particle Cleanliness
- Latex and Silicone Free
- Compatible with ISO Class 4 -8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments
- Individually packaged and protective outer bag for ante areas
Clean Sterile Features:
- Certificate of Radiation included
- Gamma radiation indicator dots on each package
- IPA resistant ink
LAC Healthcare Solutions carries Sterile and Disposable Laboratory Supplies, Medical Supplies, Research Chemicals and Oils.