Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Boot Cover, CTL903CS, 2XL, 50 Pairs
2XL Size Recommended for:
- Height in Feet (cm): 5’11” (180cm) to approx. 6’4″ (193cm)
- Weight in Pounds (kg): 180 lb (82kg) to approx. 240 lb (109kg)
Lakeland CleanMaxTM garments provide the comfort, quality, and protection you expect, all backed by our 30+ years as a manufacturer of cost-effective disposable protective apparel.
CleanMaxTM garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding.
This increases seam strength and provides a better barrier from particulates than simple serged seams. CleanMaxTM Clean Sterile garments are sterile to a sterility assurance level of 10-6 SAL and are compatible with ISO Class 4-8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments.
These disposable, single-use cleanroom compatible, gamma compatible cleanroom garments are recommended for:
- Cleanroom operations that manufacture toxic chemicals or biologics
- Start-up cleanroom operations (i.e. universities, etc.)
- Compounding Pharmacies complying with USP 797 and USP 800
- Protection from any liquids or bodily fluids
Boot Cover has tunneled elastic top, 19″ high, and non-skid PVC sole. Garments have Irradiation Sterilization.
Lakeland CleanMaxTM Apparel Features:
• Chemical Penetration Resistance to oils, bleach, and 50% Sodium Hydroxide
• Resistant to blood and body fluid penetration
• Resistant to viral penetration
• Resistant to Blood Borne Pathogens
• IEST-RP-CC003 Category I Particle Cleanliness
• Latex and Silicone Free
• Compatible with ISO Class 4 -8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments
• Individually packaged and protective outer bag for ante areas
Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Sterile Boot Cover Clean Sterile Features:
• Certificate of Radiation included
• Gamma radiation indicator dots on each package
• IPA resistant ink
LAC Healthcare Solutions carries Sterile and Disposable Laboratory Supplies, Medical Supplies, Research Chemicals, and Oils.