Lakeland CleanMax Cleanroom Coverall w/ Hood, CTL428CS, Large, Pk 25
Height in Feet (cm): approx. 5’5″ (165cm) to 5’10” (178cm)
Weight in Pounds (kg): approx. 140 lb (64kg) to 200 lb (91kg)
Lakeland CleanMaxTM garments provide the comfort, quality and protection you expect, all backed by our 30+ years as a manufacturer of cost-effective disposable protective apparel. CleanMaxTM garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding.
CleanMaxTM Clean Sterile garments are sterile to a sterility assurance level of 10-6 SAL, and are compatible with ISO Class 4-8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments.
These disposable, single-use cleanroom compatible, gamma compatible cleanroom garments are recommended for:
Cleanroom operations that manufacture toxic chemicals or biologics
Compounding Pharmacies complying with USP 797 and USP 800
Protection from any liquids or bodily fluids
- Coverall has attached hood, zipper closure, tunneled elastic on wrists (with thumb loops), ankles, and back half of waist. Garments have Irradiation Sterilization.
Lakeland CleanMaxTM Apparel Features:
- Chemical Penetration Resistance to oils, bleach and 50% Sodium Hydroxide
- Resistant to blood and body fluid penetration
- Resistant to viral penetration
- Resistant to Blood Borne Pathogens
- IEST-RP-CC003 Category I Particle Cleanliness
- Latex and Silicone Free
- Compatible with ISO Class 4 -8 Cleanrooms and all Controlled Environments
- Individually packaged and protective outer bag for ante areasClean Sterile Features:
- Certificate of Radiation included
- Gamma radiation indicator dots on each package
- IPA resistant inkNote: The sterility date of this product has expired
LAC Healthcare Solutions carries Sterile and Disposable Laboratory Supplies, Medical Supplies, Research Chemicals and Oils.