99.9% IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 16.67oz
Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) 99.9%, Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) 99.9%, 16.67 oz, 1 Liter, 1 Gallon, 4 Gallons, & 5 Gallons
- CAS# 67-63-0
- FEMA#: 2929
- FLAVIUS # 02.079
- Kosher and Halal Certified.
- Made in the USA!
This isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is 99.9% pure. You may dilute it to any desired percentage. The purity level meets Grade A standard for MIL Spec TT-I-735 and ASTM D770, ensuring that no contaminations are left behind when used as a cleaner or solvent. Popular in many other uses as cleaning, sterilizing, manufacturing, ingredient, laboratory, and so on.
99% isopropyl alcohol is ideal as a solvent or cleaning agent for industries that produce water-sensitive items, therefore rapid evaporation and low water content are favorable. 99% IPA provides the lowest presence of adulterants and is free from denaturants.
For manufacturing medicines, IPA 99% is used to create, purify, and analyze compounds, as well as to decontaminate the reactors. Whether synthesizing amino acids, and polypeptides, it is a protic solvent is for many multi-step organic reactions. IPA 99% is also suitable for running lab analyses such as HPLC, GC, fluorescence.
TLC for characterization and quantification of chemicals.
General Isopropyl alcohol information:
- Isopropyl alcohol is a commonly used disinfectant to kill germs in a variety of industries such as hospitals, doctors’ surgeries, laboratories, food-related areas, and more.
- The properties within the isopropyl alcohol act are known as antimicrobial which means isopropyl alcohol kills microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, germs) or stops their growth – such as the spread of germs. It kills 99.99% of germs.
- How does it kill bacteria? Isopropyl alcohol damages the cell walls of organisms. It works into the organisms causing the walls to burst and dissolve quickly. When you spray rubbing alcohol on a hard surface it will kill the bacteria on the surface.
Common bacteria-prone surfaces like keyboards, cell phones, phones, benchtops, and more. It is great to spray the isopropyl alcohol on to kill bacteria and stop the spread of germs.
99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol (ultra-dry):
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, First-Aid, and antifungal properties
- Highest Purity
- Reagent Grade
- Use for Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Molecular Biology, Personal care products, Hand Sanitizer, Cleaning, Equipment Sterilization
Looking to make your own DIY Hand Sanitizer. We carry Organic Vegetable Glycerin to thicken and moisturize your recipe.
Hand Sanitizers, Surface Disinfectants, Surgical Masks, and Disposable Gloves are also available. Shop all Medical, Lab, and Clinical Wear from Top Brands: 3M, Hepro, Innovative Healthcare, Kimberly-Clark, and SafeWear™ at LAC Healthcare Solutions.