Derma Sciences Dupress, Burn Dressing Gauze, Sterile, 4″ x 4″, 32-ply, 20 x 12 mesh wrapped
Pack of 10
Item #: 11903
Burn dressings are medical-grade, non-woven polyester soaked in a water-based, water-soluble gel to: relieve the pain, cool the burn, and protect against airborne contamination.
Dupress Burn Dressing Gauze Features:
- Size: 4″ x 4″ – A must-have for workers around heat and flames
- Medical grade, small square-sized dressing designed to fit the palm of the hand – a very commonly burned area, or the back of the hand near the knuckles – Gel-soaked, medical-grade non
- woven material
- Stops the burning process – Cools the burn and relieves pain
- Helps prevent contamination – Non-adherent dressing
- Sterile, Foil Packed – Shelf Life: 5 years
Shop all Wound Care, Personal Care Supplies, and Medical Supplies at LAC Healthcare Solutions.