CaviCide(CaviCide Surface Disinfectant Spray) is a convenient, ready-to-use, hospital grade surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide Surface Disinfectant Spray/Features:
- Effective against TB in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, HBV and MRSA in 2 minutes
- Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- May be used on with most medical device materials
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Ready to Use
- 3 in 1 cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant
- Satisfies OSHA’s Blood borne Pathogen Standards
Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
Influenza A2 Virus
Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
Medical Supplies to help Prevent the Spread of Infections!
We carry EPA Registered Disinfectants, KN95 Masks, Nitrile, Latex and Vinyl Gloves, in stock.