CaviCide Surface Disinfectant Spray is a convenient, ready-to-use, hospital-grade surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas, and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
- Effective against TB in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, HBV, and MRSA in 2 minutes
- Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- It May be used with most medical device materials
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Ready to Use
- 3 in 1 cleaner, disinfectant, and decontaminant
- Satisfies OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Influenza A2 Virus
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
Medical Supplies to help Prevent the Spread of Infections!
We carry EPA Registered Disinfectants, KN95 Masks, Nitrile, Latex, and Vinyl Gloves, in stock.