Cardinal Monoject Chimney-Top Sharps Container 8 Quart, Medium, Autoclavable.
Cardinal Monoject Chimney-Top Sharps Container top entry and viewing windows located on all four sides of unit with a clear lid. Unit includes an extra-wide, butterfly closure, and needle removal notches. Can be autoclaved or incinerated. Ensures the safe disposal of needles, syringes with needles, diabetic syringes, pen diabetic needles, and lancets.
- Designed for safety, convenience, and quality.
- Large opening for opening for depositing needles and waste, along with a universal needles key that provides safety.
- Lid has a sliding closure that can be temporarily closed when the container is not in use.
- Latex Free
- Manufactured by Kendall / Covidien Healthcare
- Color: Red
10.56″L x 6.75″W x 10.89″H
- 250 – 3ml syringe with needles
- 400 – 1ml diabetic syringes.