BD Nokor Filter Needles with 5 Micron Thin Wall, 18G x 1.50″ (38mm)
Part No.: 305201
BD Nokor Filter Needles feature a molded-in 5 Micron filter membrane that reduces larger
particulates with effective filtration of glass, metal, fiber, and contaminants when aspirating,
reconstituting, and transferring fluids or when withdrawing fluids from glass reservoirs,
such as ampoules and rubber-stoppered serum vials. Fits Luer Lock or Luer Slip syringe tips.
Unique, molded-in membrane needle for greater reliability
Effective filtration of glass, metal, rubber, fiber, and other contaminants larger than 5 microns
High flow rate
- Fits Luer-Lock, Luer-Slip, and Eccentric Luer Slip syringes
- SS Microlance regular-bevel point, Siliconized to reduce resistance
- PP Luer hub color-coded to needle gauge
- Packaged as individual fiber-free, peel-apart packages in strips of five sterile needles
- Sheath protects point and cannula
- All packages carry lot control numbers to ensure sterility
- NoKor needles have scalpels like the tip
- Sterile, Latex-free, Thin Wall, 1½” needle length
- 5 μm filter
Buy Disposable Hypodermic Needles and accessories for less at LAC Healthcare Solutions.
We carry a large selection of all the major brands for sterile, hypodermic disposable Filter needles at wholesale prices.
Shop with confidence – gauge sizes include 15g thru 33g, no account necessary.
Dispose of all used needles in a sharps container according to local rules and regulations.